Gin Tour, Distilling Class and Bespoke Gin Making at Peebles Hydro for Two
Visit Peebles Hydro's 1881 Distillery and Gin School for a fascinating insight into how gin is made. After welcome drinks and savoury snacks to get everyone in the spirit for their favourite tipple, go on a tour, learn the rich history and see what happens behind the scenes by heading into the distillery. Sip on some tantalising samples before taking a seat in the 1881 Gin School, filled with rows of copper stills that are full to the brim with botanicals. Become a budding mixologist with a distilling class that teaches the art of gin making. After indulging in a pink gin and tonic, enjoy the chance to learn how to create a bespoke bottle of gin. After this interactive experience, head home with a bespoke bottle of gin.
- Welcome drinks and nibbles to enjoy on arrival
- Delight in an insightful tour of the distillery along with some gin tasting
- Enjoy a distilling class with a pink G&T each
- Each take home a 70cl bottle of personalised gin
- Make the most of 10% discount in the Gin Shop
- Availability Description
Available Thursday–Sunday, year round. Tour runs at 12pm and 7pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.