Award Winning Micro Distillers Gin Experience for Two at Artisan Drinks
Level up in the gin game with the experts in mixology at Artisan Drinks. Boasting an inviting pop-up gin bar in London’s King’s Cross, discover the reasons why gin is one of Britain’s best-loved spirits, as well as its present world-wide popularity. Acquire a fascinating insight into the history of gin, from the 1837–1901 Victorian era to illicit drinking dens. Sample a selection of award-winning spirits and enjoy three beautifully crafted cocktails. Participants will have the opportunity to create a quality gin recipe, choosing from over 25 aromatic botanicals. Bespoke to each person’s style and taste, uncover the secrets to the genius gin and tonic and recreate the perfect serving at home.
- An interactive gin experience at Artisan Drinks, London
- Learn about the fascinating history of gin
- Sample five gin tasters from award-winning micro distillers
- Enjoy three tasty cocktails
- Select from over 25 botanicals to create a bespoke gin serving
- Head home with a 50ml gin and tonic of choice
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available to book Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
This experience lasts approximately one and a half hours. Sessions begin at 2pm – please arrive 10 minutes prior to the experience.
- Other Info
Minimum age: 18 years.