Vegan Bottomless Brunch Cooking Class at The Avenue Cookery School for One
Come up with some creative eggless ideas for brunch with a vegan cooking class in Wandsworth at The Avenue Cookery School. Learn how to make the ultimate vegan brunch while sipping on bottomless Bellinis or Bloody Marys. After tucking into some homemade bread with coffee or a cheeky alcoholic tipple, delight in a cooking demonstration. Gain some helpful tips on creating the perfect vegan brunch. Then with a glass in hand, head over to a cooking station and cook up a delicious vegan brunch, including tasty French toast topped with smoky vegan bacon, maple syrup and berries. Savour this mouth-watering feast with the rest of the group whilst enjoying bottomless beverages.
- Get hands-on with a Vegan Bottomless Brunch Cooking Class for one
- Enjoy fresh bread and coffee or an alcoholic tipple on arrival
- See a live cooking demonstration and discover the secrets to the ultimate vegan brunch
- Whip up some vegan French toast with vegan smoky bacon, berries and syrup
- Sip on bottomless Bellinis and Bloody Marys
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
There is disabled access, but participants will need to be comfortable with the height of the workspaces or happy to sit on a stool. Minimum age: 18 years. Please inform of any dietary requirements at the point of booking. This class may require the use of hot ovens and sharp knives.
Times will vary but this class lasts around 90 minutes in total.