Online Expert Edition River Cottage Collection Cookery Course for One
Learning something new is so rewarding. This River Cottage collection is a fantastic gift for any cooking enthusiast. Offering a choice of over 10 different courses, students can choose to dive into something they’ve never done before like foraging, curing or fermenting. Or perhaps master the skill of making sourdough bread and creating the perfect pie. Each eclectic course offers foodies the unique chance to practise new skills from an expert in the industry. Budding chef’s will receive tutored coaching and feedback on each of their assignments, as well as a commemorative certificate. Time to don an apron and get ready to cook up a storm.
- A tutored, online cookery course, taught by taught by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and the River Cottage team
- Choose from a selection of courses, including:
- Much More Veg taught by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
- Hands on Fish and Shellfish taught by Gelf Alderson
- The Pie Shop taught by Tom Morrell
- River Cottage on Fire taught by Gill Meller
- Fermenting for Health and Taste taught by Rachel de Thample
- Gluten Free Cooking taught by Naomi Devlin
- Foraging and Feasting taught by John Wright
- Sourdough and Wild Yeast Baking taught by Andy Tyrrell
- Curing and Smoking taught by Steven Lamb
- Eat the Veg Patch taught by Adam Crofts
- Spice it Up taught by Gelf Alderson
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid for one person. Enjoy this flexible, online experience anytime, anywhere.
- Other Info
Receive four weeks of personalised feedback and coaching from an expert tutor. Four assignments marked by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s River Cottage Team. Join an online classroom with up to 20 classmates. Four lessons with educational videos and notes. Certificate of completion from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Take advantage of group chats and direct messages with your tutor and classmates. Lifetime access to videos, notes and classroom.