Wind in the Willows Themed Afternoon Tea for Two at a Luxury Family Hotel
Step into the fictional world of The Wind in the Willows and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea for two. Savour this unique and magical treat at one of five elegant and sophisticated hotels. Inspired by the successful children’s book written by Kenneth Grahame, this whimsical afternoon tea is perfect for those who love the characters and theme of the story. Indulge in scrumptious sandwiches with assorted fillings, a truffled cheddar and ham scotch egg, fresh scones, both sweet and savoury and a selection of indulgent sweet treats, including lemonade posset and chocolate and berry swiss roll, which happen to be particular favourites of the beloved characters, Ratty and Badger. Celebrate this timeless tale with a mouth-watering afternoon treat in stylish surroundings.
- An afternoon tea for two inspired by The Wind in the Willows
- Enjoy a selection of delicious treats, including:
- An assortment of finger sandwiches
- Truffled cheddar and ham scotch egg with pickles
- Freshly made sweet and savoury scones
- A selection of desserts
- A pot of tea
- Sample some of the beloved characters' favourite food, including Badger’s indulgent chocolate and berry swiss roll and Ratty’s lemonade posset
- Enjoy tea at one of five luxury hotels, including The Ickworth, Fowey Hall, Moonfleet Manor, Woolley Grange and New Park Manor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, until the end of September. Please book this experience as far in advance as possible. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please inform of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.