Wind in the Willows Themed Afternoon Tea at a Luxury Family Hotel for Two Adults and Two Children
Celebrate a love of imagination with a unique Wind in the Willows afternoon tea for the family to enjoy together. Taking inspiration from the children’s book written by author Kenneth Grahame, this delicious treat is filled with a selection of mouth-watering delights. The children can enjoy an assortment of sandwiches, cakes and crudités, including Mole’s boiled egg and soldiers with a delightful twist, consisting of a mascarpone whipped mousse, mango gel and chocolate pastry for dipping. They can also tuck into sausage tartlet, carrot and cucumber dipped in hummus, fluffy scones and Mr. Toad’s biscuit. The adults will also receive their equal share of tempting treats, including sandwiches, a truffled cheese and ham scotch egg, a ginger beer cupcake and more. This unique afternoon tea will be beautifully presented in a luxury hotel setting. Treat the family to this timeless and indulgent experience.
- Savour a Wind in the Willows afternoon tea for two adults and two children
- The children’s afternoon tea includes:
- A selection of sandwiches
- Carrot and cucumber crudités with hummus
- Mr. Toad’s homemade scone
- Victoria sponge cupcake
- Mr. Toad’s face painting biscuit with icing
- ‘Toad in the Hall’ sausage tartlet
- Mole’s boiled egg and soldiers with a twist, consisting of mascarpone mousse, mango gel and chocolate pastry fingers for dipping
- The adults' afternoon tea includes:
- An assortment of finger sandwiches
- Truffled cheddar and ham scotch egg with pickles
- Freshly made sweet and savoury scones
- An assortment of desserts
- A pot of tea
- Delight in a family tea at one of five luxury hotels, including The Ickworth, Fowey Hall, Moonfleet Manor, Woolley Grange and New Park Manor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two adults and two children. Available week round, until the end of September. Please book this experience as far in advance as possible. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
The children’s afternoon tea is suitable for children up to 15 years, however some older children may choose to opt for the adult tea based on portion size. Please inform of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.