Vegetarian Afternoon Tea at The Langham London for Two
Since The Langham opened its doors in London in 1865, it has been delighting guests with its exceptional service. As the first hotel to feature afternoon tea on the menu, it’s the perfect place to enjoy a slice of British tradition. Tuck into a delightful vegetarian afternoon tea for two at the elegant and sophisticated Palm Court. Overseen by Michel Roux Jr and created by Executive Pastry Chef Andrew Gravett, this tea menu is inspired by some of the country’s best loved biscuits and baked treats. Celebrate a love of tea and tradition and savour dainty finger sandwiches, delicious pastries and fluffy scones topped beautifully with clotted cream and preserves. Sip on a selection of JING teas as you savour this mouth-watering treat with a friend or loved one.
- Delight in a vegetarian afternoon tea for two at Palm Court in 5-star The Langham London
- Enjoy a mouth-watering selection of sweet and savoury nibbles, which include:
- An assortment of delicious finger sandwiches
- Classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, along with Cornish clotted cream and the chef’s seasonal preserves
- Tempting pastries inspired by popular biscuits and baked tarts
- A selection of JING teas
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Thursday–Sunday, year round. Excludes Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.