Vegan Afternoon Tea at The Langham London for Two
When it opened in 1865, The Langham set the trend for afternoon tea. Since then, it has been offering 5-star service to all its guests. Experience the ultimate British pastime in the luxury surroundings of this historic hotel at the chic and sophisticated Palm Court. Savour scrumptious sandwiches with tempting fillings, classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, served with vegan lemon curd and seasonal preserves. This afternoon tea also consists of a selection of delicious pastries themed around the country's favourite baked tarts and biscuits, which includes a spin on the classic chocolate digestive and the custard cream. Sip on a variety of exquisite teas from JING and savour this indulgent treat in an elegant and traditional setting.
- Tuck into a vegan afternoon tea for two at Palm Court in 5-star The Langham London
- Savour an assortment of sweet and savoury nibbles, including:
- A selection of dainty finger sandwiches
- Classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, served with vegan lemon curd and the chef’s seasonal preserves
- Luxury pastries inspired by famous British biscuits and baked tarts
- Sip on a selection of JING teas
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Thursday–Sunday, year round. Excludes Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.