Pizza Making Party at Bunga Bunga in Battersea for Two People
Fancy learning the secrets to making Bunga Bunga’s famous Italian pizza? Head to Bunga Bunga in Battersea to discover their family recipe for the perfect stone-baked pizza. Begin with tasty Italian antipasti and a refreshing beer, wine or Martini Fiero and tonic. Learn how to make pizza dough from scratch under the guidance of an expert chef. Then, get ready to throw some dough! Show off skills in a hilarious dough-tossing competition. Who will come out on top as the ultimate tossing champion? Once the dough is perfectly stretched, decorate it with a selection of delicious toppings, ready to go in the piping-hot pizza oven. Finish this hands-on experience by tucking into the finished creation!
- Enjoy a fun and immersive pizza-making experience at Bunga Bunga in Battersea for two
- Includes a welcome drink of either wine, beer or Martini Fiero and tonic, alongside a selection of authentic Italian antipasti
- Learn how to make Italian pizza dough from scratch!
- Compete in a dough-throwing competition
- Tuck into the finished creation
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Wednesdays, January–November. Bookings are available at 5.30pm and 7.45pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 21 years.
The experience lasts for around one and a half hours.