Public Distillery Tour at The Surrey Copper Distillery Limited for Two People
Gin lovers, this distillery tour is the perfect chance to refine that gin palate! Head to The Surrey Copper Distillery Limited for a tour and tasting experience. Kick the hour off with a delicious alcoholic beverage or soft drink whilst the chief distiller teaches the group about the fundamentals of gin and how the tasty spirit is made. Next, take a walking tour around the distillery to see the Italian-made, 300-litre mini copper still. Finish the experience with a tutored tasting, which is guided by an expert who will explain how to pick up the notes and botanicals of each spirit. Enjoy tasting each one and cultivating a greater understanding of gin flavours. This experience also includes a £5-off voucher to use in the distillery shop, which sells their delicious gin, glassware and merchandise!
- Enjoy a one-hour gin distillery tour for two at The Surrey Copper Distillery Limited
- Includes a welcome alcoholic or soft drink on arrival
- Learn about the fundamentals of gin
- Take a tour of the distillery
- Finish with a tutored tasting of their spirits
- Receive a £5-off voucher for use in the distillery shop
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Public tours start at 3pm and last around one hour.
- Other Info
Includes the option to add on a cocktail masterclass for £10pp, payable directly to The Surrey Copper Distillery