One Night Glamping Break with Hot Tub and Fizz for Two at Woodland Escape
Escape to the country with a relaxing overnight getaway for two at Woodland Escape in Somerset. A welcome break from the hustle and bustle, it gives its guests the chance to retreat in a spacious bell tent or a Mongolian inspired yurt. Become one with nature whilst staying at the campsite, in accommodation that includes a cosy double bed, a warming log fire, BBQ pit and access to a private hot tub in the woods. To help celebrate the occasion, indulge in a crisp bottle of fizz.
- Relax and unwind with a one night stay for two in a spacious bell tent or yurt
- The accommodation includes a double bed, electric solar lighting, bath robes, a hamper with cutlery and more
- Enjoy full use of a private hot tub in the woods
- Toast the occasion with a bottle of fizz to share
- Availability Description
Available to use 7 days a week, year-round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
At least one person attending must be 18 years.
- Other Info
Upgrade fees may apply for school holidays, bank holidays and weekends, please check when booking. It is recommended to bring a spare power bank, to charge devices with. Bedding can be provided for a supplement fee of £18.50 for a double and £12.50 for a single, or you can bring your own. Dogs are welcome at the cost of £17.50 – this price includes a water bowl to hire and a toy to take home.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe