Country House Escape for Two at The Kings Head Hotel, Cirencester
Escape to the magnificent Cotswolds for a night of peace, comfort and exceptional service at The Kings Head Hotel, in Cirencester. This boutique hotel has a rich and exciting history which can be traced back to its origins as a coaching inn in the 14th century, and still boasts authentic period details such as its facades, wooden beams and even a Roman mosaic. Each of its 45 bedrooms has been uniquely designed and furnished to offer modern luxury; get a great night's sleep in an en suite room before breakfasting in the hotel's delightful restaurant and exploring the city and surrounding countryside.
- Discover the rugged beauty of the Cotswolds
- Spend a night at a historic hotel dating back to the 14th century
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast in the morning
- Explore the city or the countryside and breathe in fresh air
- Availability Description
Sunday to Friday year round excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day and Easter.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
The stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 3pm. Check out before 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe