Boutique Escape for Two at The Lugger
Described by the Sunday Times as 'Best Seaside Hotel' in the area, former 17th century coaching inn The Lugger has been carefully converted into a charming coastal hotel boasting 22 beautifully decorated bedrooms. Just metres from the waterline, it offers fabulous views over the cove and port from its sunny terrace and boasts an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant. Enjoy bed and breakfast here and wake up refreshed, before exploring the fishing town of Portloe, taking a walk down the Cornish Coastal Footpath or hopping in the car for a short drive to some of England's most famous attractions, including The Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan.
- Head to the beautiful Cornish coast for an overnight break
- Enjoy a night at a former 17th century coaching inn
- Relax in an en suite room and savour an inclusive breakfast
- Right on the Cornish Coastal Footpath
- Availability Description
Seven days a week all year round, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentine's, Easter, July and August.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome.
The stay is for one night. Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am.
- Other Info
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe