BabyMoon Overnight Spa Retreat with 50 Minute Treatment and Dining at Whittlebury Hall
Put those feet up and take the time to unwind before the arrival of a new little bundle of joy with this babymoon spa retreat for two at Whittlebury Hall. Nestled in rural Northamptonshire, enjoy a night away in a luxurious 4-star hotel and prepare to be indulged. Take some time out in the spa, before a 50-minute dreamy pregnancy massage, which helps to ease the strains of pregnancy, including any aches or pains, puffiness or disturbed sleep. Non-pregnant guests can still enjoy the benefits of this babymoon retreat and will be treated to a blissful re-balance and restore full body massage. In the afternoon, tuck into a two-course buffet lunch, followed by a delicious three-course dinner in the evening. At the end of the night sink into a cosy bed in a double room and wake the next morning to a full English breakfast.
- Babymoon retreat for two at Whittlebury Hall
- Enjoy an overnight stay in a double room
- Two-course buffet lunch on the day of arrival
- Three-course dinner in Astons Restaurant
- Full English breakfast the next morning
- Full use of the spa facilities and Heat and Ice facilities
- One 50-minute treatment, including a dreamy pregnancy massage and a re-balance and restore full body massage
- Availability Description
Available Sunday–Thursday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
This experience is suitable for pregnant guests after the first trimester.
Check in from 4pm and check out by 10am. The spa is accessible from 12pm on the day of check in.
- Other Info
Unfortunately, the Heat and Ice facilities are not available to pregnant guests.