Overnight Break in a Big Chief Wigwam for Four People with Bike Hire
Spend quality time together at Lee Valley Caravan Park. Treat the family to a wild and wonderful adventure with an overnight stay in a unique wigwam – a luxury alternative to traditional camping. These practical and cosy cabins can sleep up to four people and include a television, microwave, fridge and more. Discover quaint country cafes, lakeside picnic spots, breathtaking biking trails and so much more within the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside. For those seeking sightseeing tours of world-renowned attractions, hop on the train and travel into the heart of the Capital – it’s less than an hour away!
- Discover the tranquil countryside of Hertfordshire at Lee Valley Caravan Park
- Enjoy a one-night break in a ‘Big Chief’ wigwam
- Accommodation includes a sitting area, TV and DVD player, kettle, small fridge, microwave, heater and fold out sleeping platforms
- Make the most of the great outdoors with bike hire included for four people
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for four people, including two adults and two children. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
This experience is for a one-night stay. Check in is from 12pm November–March and from 2pm April–October, check out is by 11am.
- Other Info
Dog-friendly wigwams are available for an additional charge, please contact the supplier for further information. Please bring your own bedding and linen, towels, tea towels and cooking utensils and crockery Wheelchair accessible accommodation is available, please request upon booking. Lee Valley Regional Park Authority is a public body subject to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and therefore liable to disclose some contractual information.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe