Two Night Glamping in a Bell Tent for Two with Hot Tub and Choice of Activities at Wild Carrot
Fall asleep to starry skies with this secluded stay for two. Enjoying a peaceful, hidden space in the historic grounds of Chavenage House, Wild Carrot Glampsite combines luxury and comfort with quaint country living. Surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside and honey-coloured homes, stay in a stylish bell tent, complete with an onsite kitchen, bathroom and dining area. Guests can unwind in their very own cedar hot tub whilst taking in the bucolic air and stunning scenery. Two activities are also included during this two-night break, where guests can choose from inspiring cycling tours to simply relaxing with delicious cake and coffee. From medieval castles to gentle, wandering streams, be blown away by this beautiful part of the UK. There really is nothing quite like it.
- Get back to nature with a cosy two-night escape for two in a trendy bell tent
- Escape to a secluded corner in the Cotswolds and enjoy a heated outdoor shower, cedar hot tub, an onsite kitchen with a two-ring gas hob and fridge, a dining area and private bathroom facilities
- Experience two activities during your stay, choosing from a two-hour mountain biking adventure, cycling tour, Onewheel experience or coffee/tea and cake at the Coffee Stop
- The kitchen is complete with cooking and dining equipment, including complimentary ground coffee, tea, sugar and milk, along with a selection of condiments
- Find fluffy robes, shampoo and body wash in the bathroom
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available to book week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 12 years.
- Other Info
Check in from 3pm–7pm and check out by 10am. Please be aware there are two other bell tents in the same field, however these are not visible from the guest's tent.