Two Night Glamping in the Cotswolds for Two with a Hot Tub and Choice of Activities at Wild Carrot
Nurture peace and tranquillity with a secluded stay in the heart of the Cotswolds. Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, this stunning part of the UK delights travellers with its illustrious history, heritage and culture, all year round. Discover a hidden space in the historic grounds of Chavenage House and retreat to a cosy bell tent for two nights. Wild Carrot Glampsite offers guests an authentic country experience with an added touch of luxury. Surrounded by beautiful Cotswold countryside, feel at home with the onsite kitchen, bathroom and dining area. Guests can even unwind in an outdoor cedar hot tub – what a way to take in the dramatic night skies! Two activities are also included during this two-night break, where guests can choose from adventurous cycling tours to simply relaxing with delicious cake and coffee. Visit the Cotswolds – a place where dreams are made of.
- Make memories with a cosy two-night escape for two in a trendy bell tent
- Escape to a secluded corner in the Cotswolds and enjoy a heated outdoor shower, cedar hot tub, an onsite kitchen with a two-ring gas hob and fridge, a dining area and private bathroom facilities
- Experience two activities during your stay, choosing from a two-hour mountain biking adventure, cycling tour, Onewheel experience or coffee/tea and cake at the Coffee Stop
- The kitchen is complete with cooking and dining equipment, including complimentary ground coffee, tea, sugar and milk, along with a selection of condiments
- Find fluffy robes, shampoo and body wash in the bathroom
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available to book week round, from October–April only. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 12 years
- Other Info
Check in from 3pm–7pm and check out by 10am. Please be aware there are two other bell tents in the same field, however these are not visible from the guest's tent.