Online Cooking Masterclass with Jean Christophe Novelli
Learn to cook up a delectable signature dish from home with this online cookery class. A Michelin and five AA Rosette award-winning chef, Jean-Christophe Novelli will lead the session. Master expert techniques and gain some valuable cooking tips. Get the whole household together and join in with this engaging masterclass. Create some mouth-watering cuisine by following every step. Once the dish has been plated, sit down and tuck in. Savour the exquisite flavours and feel proud of the result. There will be an optional Q&A session for those keen to enjoy some entertainment whilst savouring their meal. As well as this exciting cookery class, except a 'Simply Novelli' cookbook signed by Jean-Christophe Novelli and a special chef's hat.
- Interact with an online cookery class with Jean-Christophe Novelli
- One household will join in online and other households will also be attending from their own kitchens
- Be taught to cook a mouth-watering signature dish and develop valuable tips and techniques
- A signed 'Simply Novelli' cookbook and a personalised chef's hat
- Decide whether to stay online for a Q&A session and then enjoy the dish made during the class
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one household. Available Monday–Friday in the morning, afternoon or evening and Saturday mornings, year round. Enjoy this experience online via Zoom or via a similar platform. All dates are subject to availability.
This class will run for up to two hours, including 90 minutes of cooking and 30 minutes of Q&As.
- Numbers on the Day
There will be a maximum of 20 households logging in per class.
- Other Info
The dish will be selected and a list of ingredients sent 7–10 days before the event, allowing time to source the ingredients. Cooking along is optional and participants can simply sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy some entertainment if they wish.