Three Month Craft Beer Subscription and Tour at Woodforde's Brewery for Two
Named after a clergyman from the 18th Century, Woodforde’s Brewery near Norwich is dedicated to creating delicious beer. Enjoy a three-month subscription and a guided tour of the brewery for two. On the first month, receive a case of Wherry, a branded glass and a bar towel. On the second month, enjoy a mixed case of six bottles. And finally, for the third month, delight in a case of six cans. There will also be a chance to embark on a tour of the brewery in Norfolk. Join a knowledgeable guide for the chance to discover the history of this tasty tipple and where it gets its unique flavour. Next, step foot in the brewery and learn about the different stages of the process of brewing beer. After the tour, head over to The Fur & Feather Inn for a tasting experience.
- Sign up for a three-month craft beer subscription with Woodforde’s Brewery
- Embark on an informative and engaging one-hour brewery tour for two
- What to expect from this subscription:
- A branded pint glass, bar towel and case of Wherry
- Mixed case with six bottles of beer and a snack or treat
- A mixed case of six cans and a snack or treat
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. Please redeem the brewery tour half of the voucher within 12 months. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult on the tour. No disabled access available.
- Other Info
Please book this experience with the supplier via email.