Bodnant Gardens with Snowdonia & Castle Sightseeing Tour for Two
See the best that North Wales has to offer with this nine-hour sightseeing tour. Led by a knowledgeable tour guide, the tour starts in the seaside resort town of Llandudno before heading down the coastal Great Orme Road, where passengers can look out over the Irish Sea and even catch a glimpse of the famous Kashmiri Goats. The first stop is Conwy, an ancient castle town and UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes Britain’s smallest house and the world’s first suspension bridge as well as the magnificent castle. Next up is Bodnant Botanical Gardens, an award-winning paradise with 80 acres of woodland, meadows and formal terraces. Admire the scenic villages on the way to Snowdonia National Park and head up to Snowdonia Viewpoint which offers breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding landscape. Discover the history of the area at the National Slate Museum and explore the ruins of Dolbadarn Castle before stopping off at Padarn Country Park on the way back to Llandudno.
- Discover the best of Wales with this nine-hour sightseeing tour
- Visit scenic towns like Llandudno and drive along the coastal Great Orme Road
- Be astounded by the magnificent Conwy Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See Britain’s smallest house and the world’s first suspension bridge
- Explore the award-winning Bodnant Botanical Gardens
- Get panoramic views of the magnificent Snowdonia National Park
- Head back in time at the ruins of Dolbadarn Castle and the National Slate Musuem
- Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Padarn Country Park
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Fridays, from March–December. All dates are subject to availability.
This tour lasts for nine hours. Tours depart at 8.30am and return at 5.30pm.
- Numbers on the Day
The tour is conducted on a 16-seater minibus, plus the tour guide/driver. A minimum of four people must be booked on the tour to commence, with a maximum of 16 people per tour.
- Dress Code
Please wear clothing suitable for all weather conditions. Open toe shoes, flip flops and sandals are not suitable footwear for this experience.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. If the tour is cancelled due to too few participants, adverse weather or other unforeseeable circumstances, customers will be offered an alternative date/tour or a full refund. There are additional entrance fees for entry to Bodnant Gardens, payable on the day. This tour does not include lunch, snacks or drinks.