London Jazz Cruise with Dinner for Two on The Thames
Sit back and relax with a sumptuous jazz cruise for two in the breath-taking capital. An extraordinary way of taking in the sights, the cruise will sail past a variety of London’s famous landmarks, from The Shard to London Bridge and The Tower of London, presenting the perfect occasion to take incredible photos. During the cruise, a delectable three-course meal will be served, accompanied by the smooth sounds of a fantastic jazz quintet. Celebrate the occasion with a delicious glass of wine from the extensive list, designed to complement the food. A remarkable evening that is the ultimate gift for those wanting to see the capital from exceptional perspective, it guarantees an incredible experience.
- An unforgettable three hour sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable three-course dinner from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Enjoy the swinging sounds of a fantastic jazz quintet as you sail along the Thames
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for 10 months. Available on Fridays (excluding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter Weekend and bank holiday Mondays). Please book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18 years.
- Numbers on the Day
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking, but are not guaranteed. The boat keeps to a strict timetable, and latecomers will be unable to board.