Evening Thames Cruise and a Glass of Sparkling Wine with Canapes for Two
Experience the magic of London in the evening with this delightful cruise on the River Thames. Climb aboard and take in stunning views of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, the Cutty Sark, St. Paul’s Cathedral and many more. Indulge in a glass of sparkling wine and tuck into some delicious canapes whilst admiring the beautiful scenery. Listen to the soothing sounds of live music whilst gently floating along the river. Celebrate a special occasion or delight in the chance to see the sights in style. Make the most of this memorable evening cruise on the River Thames and escape the busy crowds of London. This is the perfect sightseeing treat to enjoy after a busy day of shopping or sightseeing in the capital.
- Set sail for a two-hour evening cruise on the River Thames for two
- Celebrate in style with a glass of sparkling wine each and delicious canapes to enjoy
- Admire London’s iconic landmarks, including Big Ben, the London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London from the covered and heated lower deck or the open-air upper deck
- Listen to live music from an on-board singer, with genres that include, pop, rock, swing and funk
- There is a fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. This experience is available Sunday–Thursday in June–September and Thursday and Sunday in October–March. Not valid for redemption on Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter weekend, 25th December, 1st January and bank holiday Mondays. The boat departs at 6.30pm from Tower Pier and returns at 8.30pm. Please arrive at 6.15pm to board. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
- Other Info
The boat keeps to a strict timetable so please arrive in good time as latecomers will be unable to board. There is a fully stocked bar for those who wish to purchase additional drinks.