Chigwell Tours Guided Steam Train and Vintage Bus Ride for Two with Afternoon Tea
Take a trip back in time with a vintage bus ride and steam train journey through the stunning Epping Forest in Essex. Begin this fascinating day out at Epping Underground Station, where a vintage bus will be waiting outside. Jump on board for a ten-minute bus ride through the forest – it’s the perfect chance to take in beautiful views. Arrive at the railway station to a historic steam train, ready to take its passengers to Ongar Town. At Ongar, enjoy a guided walk, as well as free time to check out the famous cheese shop, wine stores and museum. Finish the day out with the icing on the cake – a delicious afternoon tea for two! Head back on the train and the bus for a brilliant end to a wonderful day out together.
- Enjoy a ten-minute vintage bus ride through Epping Forest
- Board a vintage steam train to Ongar
- Delight in a guided tour of Ongar and the chance to explore individually
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea at the URC Halls and Museum
- This day out includes a return ride on the steam train and bus back to Epping underground station
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Saturdays and Sundays, from mid April 2021. The 12th and 13th September are excluded. The tour runs from 10.50am–4.30pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Dress Code
Warm clothing, comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended.
- Other Info
Please mention any dietary or mobility requirements upon booking.