London Showboat Dining Cruise for Two on The Thames
Experience the capital from the serenity of the water on a tranquil River Thames cruise for two. Receive a sparkling glass of fizz on arrival before sitting down at a table for two. Relax with a delectable four-course dinner each whilst taking in a striking view of London’s famous landmarks. Sing along to all of your favourite songs from the world's most famous musicals, as the boat cruises past the Coca Cola London eye, Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament. Enjoy the sophisticated atmosphere, the twinkling lights of the city and the chance to spend quality time together over good food and wine.
- An unforgettable sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- A welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- A delectable four-course meal from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Sing along to all of your favourite songs from the world's most famous musicals
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid from 1st November 2019–30th April 2020. This experience is available Monday–Thursday (excluding Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Weekend and bank holiday Mondays. Please book at least three days prior to the date of travel. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18.
Expect to be on the boat for approximately three and a half hours. Boarding starts at 7.30pm at Westminster Pier - Victoria Embankment. The boat departs at 7.45pm and returns to Westminster around 11pm.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat keeps to a strict timetable so please ensure you arrive in good time as latecomers will be unable to board.