Thames River Cruise with Afternoon Tea for Two
A popular pastime since its creation in the 19th Century, afternoon tea is a delectable treat perfect for any special occasion. Combining the scrumptious treat with a delightful cruise down the River Thames, this experience is ensured to be unforgettable. Relax and take a seat in the state-of-the-art cruise boat and savour a fabulous selection of finer sandwiches, cakes and the staple scones with jam and clotted cream, all washed down with a pot of tea or coffee. What could be better?
- One hour 30 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Includes a delicious traditional afternoon tea for two, including sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Take in all famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid from 1st November–30th April 2020. This experience is available Monday–Thursday (excluding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter Weekend and bank holiday Mondays). Please book at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. All dates are subject to availability.
Boarding commences at 3.15pm at Tower Pier; the boat leaves at 3.30pm and returns to Tower Pier at 5pm.
- Dress Code
Smart casual attire.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place. Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.