Thames Lunch Cruise Moët and Chandon Champagne with for Two
Perfectly blending delicious food with spectacular views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks, a cruise along the River Thames is sure to be an unforgettable day out. Set sail and soak up the beauty of London from the water’s edge, looking out for the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, The Shard and more, whilst tucking into a tasty two course meal and sipping on a chilled glass of Moët and Chandon Champagne.
- A one hour 45 minute Thames cruise for two people
- Includes a delicious two course lunch (main and dessert) from a set menu
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Availability Description
Monday - Friday, year-round, excluding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter weekend, 25th December, 1st January and bank holiday Mondays.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking.
Boarding commences at Tower Pier at 11:30am. The boat leaves at 11:45am and returns to Tower Pier at 1:30pm.
- Dress Code
Smart casual attire.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; the voucher is valid for a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat must keep to a strict timetable, so latecomers will be unable to board the vessel.