Game of Thrones Filming Location Bus Tour for Two in Belfast
Know an avid Game of Thrones fan? This immersive and captivating experience on the Antrim Coast will give them the chance to see all the incredible filming locations. Be taken on this epic tour of Ireland by the very same company as the one used by HBO to transport the cast and crew members during filming for the TV series. See the one of the most significant locations used for the Iron Islands, Ballintoy Harbour and delight in the chance to dress up in props and costumes, some of which were used on the show. Head to castle Greyjoy and explore the magnificent caves of Cushendun. Explore this breath-taking coastal route and see the famous Giant's Causeway. Learn about local legends and myths. Walk along the plank at Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and see more locations than any other tour.
- A Game of Thrones roundtrip tour from Belfast for two
- See the famous filming locations and Northern Ireland's attractions – with more locations than any other tour!
- Enjoy the chance to walk the Giants Causeway
- Dress up in GOT themed costumes and pose with props (some have been used on the show itself)
- Listen to stories about the cast and crew and what happened behind the scenes
- Prepare for lots of photo opportunities
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Owing to the tour content, this is parental guidance rated.
This tour departs at 9am. Please allow nine hours for this experience.
- Other Info
Please book this experience via email, 24 hours in advance and bring a hard copy of the voucher on the day.