Chelsea FC Foundation Football Camp for a Week for One Child
Treat a future Lampard to an all-star football training camp led by Chelsea FC Foundation approved coaches. This five-day course will kick off their future in football with hours of helpful pitch training, along with a chance to develop socially with technique drills, team activities and media training. Each player will be given the opportunity to build on their talents and improve their knowledge. They will learn of the daily demands experienced by professional footballers, with tips on recovery, nutrition and lifestyle. With Chelsea FC Foundation's standards of fair play, respect and discipline in mind, this course will motivate each child, whether they are starting their career or they are the future FA Cup winner. Each child will be able to take home a Chelsea FC Foundation football kit and a certificate.
- Make the most of a week-long SuperCamps football camp in association with Chelsea FC Foundation
- Enjoy useful pitch training and knowledge from Chelsea FC Foundation trained and approved coaches
- Participate in technique drills, team activities and media training
- Take home a bespoke Chelsea FC Foundation Nike training kit
- A certificate for each player to mark their training achievements
- Availability Description
Available at nine locations on selected dates during the summer holidays. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Suitable for children aged: 6-12 years.
Each training week lasts five days in total.
- Other Info
Lunch is not provided but drinking water is provided regularly.
- Reading - Berkshire (South West)
- Beaconsfield - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Milton Keynes - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Cambridge - Cambridgeshire (South East)
- Kensington & Chelsea - Central London (London)
- Truro - Cornwall (South West)
- Hove - East Sussex (South East)
- Rickmansworth - Hertfordshire (South East)
- Oxford - Oxfordshire (South West)