Showboat Dining Cruise in London for Two
Explore London in style with a lavish dining cruise on the River Thames. After a glass of fizz to welcome guests aboard, the cruise will set sail for a delightful voyage along the river. Dine on a delicious four-course meal with a crisp bottle of wine as London's magnificent landmarks slowly drift by. Listen to some live entertainment and admire incredible views of the Tower of London, the Coca-Cola London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and much more. A singer will perform a variety of West End musical favourites and a few pop hits, to get everyone in the mood for a sing-along. Dine like a star and savour a mouth-watering meal as the sights of the city float by. This delightful dining treat is a sophisticated way to explore the very best of London's famous landmarks. Treat a friend or simply add a touch of elegance to an evening out.
- Set sail for a magical three-hour sightseeing cruise on the River Thames
- Enjoy a welcome glass of fizz upon arrival
- Tuck into a four-course meal from a set menu, with a crisp bottle of wine to share
- Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options available (must be pre-booked)
- Delight in live entertainment on board from a singer performing West End musical hits and some pop favourites
- Admire London's iconic sights while dining in style from inside or on the upper deck
- Availability Description
Available Sunday-Thursday, May-November (excluding Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Easter weekend and on bank holiday Mondays). All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Vegetarian, gluten free and vegan options are available but MUST be pre-booked at point of booking. Minimum age is 18 years.
Expect to be on the boat for approximately three and a half hours. Boarding starts at 7.30pm at Westminster Pier - Victoria Embankment. The boat departs at 7.45pm and returns to Westminster around 11pm.
- Other Info
Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place; your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking but are not guaranteed. The boat keeps to a strict timetable so please ensure you arrive in good time as latecomers will be unable to board.