Evening City Photography Course for One
Gain a unique perspective of some of the UK's most picturesque cities with this evening digital DSLR photography class for one person. From the majestic castles of Edinburgh to the colourful commotion of London, each location offers plenty of opportunity to take some incredible images with the benefit of an experienced tutor to hand. They will teach practical DSLR photography techniques, including set-up, night-time lighting effects, aperture settings and handy hints on composition. Enjoy the very best vantage points of a chosen city and take away a host of great photography skills to use for life.
- A guided evening DSLR photography class
- Learn various skills such as aperture light effects
- Tutored by a working photographer
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Each city runs the event at least one weekday evening per month between September and April (due to the late summer sun, this experience doesn't run between May and August).
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult). Participants don't need previous photography experience, but must have a digital SLR camera (with a basic understanding of the manual settings) and a tripod to take on the day.
The class may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice or severe rain). Please call the venue if in any doubt.
The course will run either 7pm to 9pm or 8pm to 10pm.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 12 participants share the day.
- Dress Code
Depending on the location, much to all of the course takes place outside, so please dress appropriately with sensible footwear.
- Other Info
The course trainers are all hand-picked working photographers who share a passion for photography.
- Bristol - Bristol (South West)
- Brighton - East Sussex (South East)
- Edinburgh - Edinburgh (Scotland)
- Westminster - West London (London)
- Manchester - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Nottingham - Nottinghamshire (East Midlands)
- Oxford - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Gateshead - Tyne and Wear (North East)
- Birmingham - West Midlands (West Midlands)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber )