Chocolate Workshop and Tapas Style Afternoon Tea with Champagne at MAP Maison for Two
Master the art of chocolate making with a creative and hands-on workshop for two at My Chocolate. This is a unique chance to learn how to make and decorate this delicious treat like a talented chocolatier. Receive helpful advice from the professionals and discover the interesting history. Sample some mouth-watering chocolates and make some personalised treats to take home at the end of the class. Continue the sugar sweet fun with a delightfully indulgent afternoon tea for two at the stylish MAP Maison in Haggerston. Consisting of an assortment of sweet and savoury tapas inspired delights, which will be perfectly matched with the tea blends. Celebrate a special occasion in style and toast with a glass of Champagne each.
- Enjoy a chocolate workshop for two and learn the art of chocolate making and decorating
- Delve into the history of chocolate and enjoy some delicious samples
- Make some personalised chocolate treats and take them home at the end of the workshop
- Tuck into an afternoon tea for two from a set menu at MAP Maison
- Enjoy a tapas-style sweet and savoury selection along with a glass of Champagne each
- Availability Description
Includes two vouchers, both are valid for two people. The chocolate workshops are on selected weekend days and weekday evenings, year round. MAP Maison is available to book Tuesday–Sunday, 1pm–5pm year round. Table is reserved for two hours. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 14 years (for the workshop), 18 years (for the afternoon tea with Champagne).
- Numbers on the Day
Chocolate workshop size is up to 32 guests (average 16 people).
- Dress Code
Please wear suitable clothing for working with chocolate.
- Other Info
The workshops take place in a vintage kitchen (London location) or hotel room (Brighton or Manchester).