Derry Girls Tour for Two People
Want to walk in the footsteps of Erin and the gang? Get behind the scenes of the hilarious Northern Irish comedy, Derry Girls on this fascinating two-hour tour! Head to Derry to meet a tour guide for a look at 10 sites from the show. This hilarious British sitcom follows four teenage girls living in Derry, Northern Ireland as they navigate through their teenage years during the end of the Troubles in Derry. Enjoy the chance to walk down the same hilly street the Derry Girls take on their way to school, follow the trail of Toto the dog and even take a selfie in front of the famous Derry Girls mural. This is a great day out for fans of the hit show!
- Enjoy a two-hour Derry Girls walking tour for two
- Head to Pump Street and try a cream horn
- Learn fascinating facts about the making of the show as well as Erin's home city
- Pose for a selfie in front of the Derry Girls mural
- Get behind the scenes information about the making of the show
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Saturdays, April–October. All dates are subject to availability.
This tour lasts for two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Join another group of up to 20 fans.