Prison Guard Escape Room for Four People at Fox in a Box London
Become a prison guard with this thrilling one-hour escape experience at Fox in a Box London. One person in the team will be nominated to take the lead and have a taste of authority. Choose who will play the prison guard. The individual nominated will receive a script, insights into the experience and guidelines on their uniform. They will be asked to arrive before the rest of the team and will be given an overview of the procedures. Once fully trained, they will guard the corridor with another officer and be trusted to take over. However, their time spent on the right side of the law is short lived when they are caught by another prison guard who locks them behind bars for impersonating a police officer. Their photo will then be printed and placed on the team wall.
- A one-hour prison guard escape scenario for four people
- Try to escape after being sentenced to life in a maximum security prison
- One person will step into the shoes of a prison officer and act as an authority figure
- Use the information pack, containing uniform guidelines, a script and what to expect
- The individual chosen to play the prison officer will arrive early and be briefed on the procedures, but after completing their first task, they will be put behind bars for imitating a police officer
- Their photo will be printed and put on the wall with the team
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for four people. Available Sunday–Thursday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Other Info
The Bunker escape room offers disabled access. Participants under 16 years must be supervised by an adult.