Prison Guard Escape Room for Two People at Fox in a Box London
Take on a unique challenge and inspire the imagination. This one-hour immersive experience for two at Fox in a Box London will see one person stepping into the role of a prison guard while the other is locked up in jail. Who will be the authority figure enforcing the rules? Confirm who will take on the role of the officer and then receive a pack full of information to help prepare for the day. Arrive early and slip on a prison guard uniform. Understand all the procedures before joining a guard on patrol of the corridor. As soon as every task is completed, the person pretending to be a prison guard will be arrested for their role in acting as a police officer. Get ready for this heart-pounding experience!
- A one-hour prison guard escape room for two people
- Try to escape after being given a life sentence in a maximum security prison
- One person will play the role of a prison officer and take authority
- Receive an information pack, containing uniform guidelines, a script and what to expect
- The individual chosen to play the prison officer will arrive early and be briefed on the procedures, but after completing their first task, they will be put behind bars for imitating a police officer
- Their photo will be printed and put on the wall
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Sunday–Thursday, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. The Bunker escape room offers disabled access. Participants under 16 years must be supervised by an adult.