The Beatles London Tour for up to Six
Come together! It’s time to rock and roll with an exclusive tour of London’s famed venues and streets. Inspired by none other than The Beatles, tours are led by enthusiastic guides who possess a wealth of experience and knowledge. Choose from the Magical Mystery Tour, the In My Life Tour and the Rock and Roll Tour – each of which will introduce fans of the Swinging Sixties to a range of iconic locations. Discover popular shopping streets made famous by The Beatles, or where the bandmates once jammed together. Explore where rock legends such as The Rolling Stones and Oasis recorded their first album or shot their debut cover! Each exciting tour welcomes up to six people, so bring the gang along and commemorate true musical legends.
- See London life through the eyes of The Beatles with an exciting tour for up to six people
- Choose one tour from the following:
- Magical Mystery Tour – imagine The Beatles and the Swinging Sixties in London
- In My Life Tour – relive some of the band’s most significant moments in their career and discover where the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night were filmed
- Rock and Roll Tour – explore venues where famous faces from past decades jammed and ‘rocked out’ in the Big Smoke, from The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix to Oasis and more!
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for up to six people. This experience is available to book week round, year round – please contact the supplier for scheduled times and dates. All dates are subject to availability.
Tours last approximately 2–3 hours.
- Other Info
For the Magical Mystery Tour and Rock and Roll Tour, the meeting point is at Tottenham Court Road Underground Station. For the In My Life Tour, the meeting point is at Marylebone Station. Buying a travelcard or paying by contactless is advised, as the London Underground may be used throughout the chosen tour. Tours can be customised to meet personal needs, please enquire with the supplier at the point of booking.