Best Taverns in Town Experience in London for Two
This is the ultimate London pub crawl. So, come along for pints, culture and heaps of history. Discover why Britain is famed for its classic public houses, unlike anywhere else in the world. Brimming with history, these grand pubs ooze classic charm and unmistakable character… if only walls could talk. This unique tour will see London loving fellows explore five pubs across the capital, including The Punch Tavern, Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, The Prospect of Whitby, The Anchor and finally The Harp. Learn all about the fascinating history of these traditional pubs over a pint and some pub grub and enjoy the unmistakable ambience of the grandest drinking establishments in London. If that wasn’t enough, transport is also covered! Ride on one of Britain’s greatest icons, a vintage Routemaster bus and enjoy entertainment, drinks and a London-themed quiz by the hilariously witty and unforgiving host.
- A guided tour of some of London’s best pubs
- PPE kit for each guest with a personal drawstring souvenir bag
- A pint of beer, glass of wine or soft drink in five of London’s finest pubs
- A pub dinner in the famous Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese
- Vintage Routemaster bus rides to venues three, four and five
- Professional entertainer on board the vintage Routemaster
- Choice of an alcoholic drink or soft on board with the meal
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Tours run on selected dates throughout the year. Tours are from 4pm–8pm. Meet at The Punch Tavern in London. All dates are subject to availability.