Manchester City Stadium and Football Academy Tour for Two
Follow in the footsteps of true football heroes at the home of Manchester City Football Club. Etihad Stadium was also the site of the 2002 Commonwealth Games and host to the 2008 UEFA Cup Final. It’s a place where dreams come true. Discover the club’s prevailing success with a behind-the-scenes guided tour for two people. Explore the ground’s VIP areas, walk through the players’ tunnel and interact with a virtual Pep Guardiola. Discover the new exhibition space with holographic content and catch the City Story, which can be viewed via the impressive, 360-degree cinema experience. After touring the stadium, visit the world-leading City Football Academy and see where the First Team, Women’s Team, Elite Development Squad and Academy players all train. Combining state-of-the-art facilities with the proud heritage of Manchester City F.C. and Maine Road, witness the pure magic of Etihad Stadium come to life with entry for two.
- Enjoy a unique, behind-the-scenes tour at Etihad Stadium – the home of Manchester City F.C.
- Using the latest technology, interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room
- Discover the new 360-degree cinema experience and the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room
- Visit the world-leading City Football Academy
- City Tour Guides will share inspiring knowledge and insights
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two adults. Available to book week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
Please allow up to two hours for this experience.
- Other Info
Tours begin at 1pm. Tours have limited availability on training and match days and are subject to fixtures and events. Booking at least two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment is advised. Tour dates are released approximately eight weeks in advance.