Menopause Retreat or Online Support Plan for One
Make menopause a less troublesome, unexpected transition. Take back control and enjoy the empowerment of being a woman with a one-day retreat, designed to alleviate stress and worry. This safe space for women encourages people to open up and share their personal journeys. They will discover acclaimed diet and nutrition plans and learn how to manage anxiety with mindful practices. Recognise symptoms and changes within the body, with lessons in nursing and psychology. Enjoy learning at the world’s largest and dedicated menopause retreat, where sessions are guided by trained yoga teachers, nurses, nutritionists and psychotherapists. Or, receive life-changing support from home with a four-week, online help plan. This easy-to-use plan is specially designed to help women tackle and overcome the difficulties surrounding perimenopause and menopause, with world-leading information and guidance. Embark on a journey of self-discovery and boost that body confidence!
- Learn how to feel great again, with:
- A one-day menopause retreat, where women can discover life-changing support and guidance
- Get back that missing glow with specialist diet and nutrition plans and lessons in mindfulness, psychology and nursing
- Be inspired by women going through menopause, who all have their own stories to share
- Or, participants can choose the following experience:
- Unlimited access to a four-week, online support plan, specifically designed to help women going through perimenopause or menopause
- Discover ways to deal with negative symptoms that can affect women at home, work or in relationships
- The support plan combines years of evidence-based information, trusted by medics, hospitals and more
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. The retreat is available to book week round, year round – please enquire upon booking for available dates. All dates are subject to availability.
- Other Info
The one-day retreat lasts approximately eight hours and the online support plan takes approximately four weeks (16–20 hours) to complete/work through.