The Gin Craze – Palaces of the People Guided Tour of London for Two
Gin is the ‘new Champagne’ & London has the finest gin palaces on earth. Satisfy your thirst as you weave through the backstreets, alleyways, and grand thoroughfares to visit them one by one to discover the long & fascinating relationship between gin and the British people. Finish the experience with a tour and drink at a historic gin distillery! you’ll hear the fascinating story of gin in London; from the Gin Craze forwards to the current day. Then the distillery explains the processes and techniques use to distil their award-winning gins and finally, The London Distillery Expert will take you through a 4-flight gin tasting – with more expert gin-formation
- Expert Guided walk pre-recorded audio tour of 3 incredible Gin Palaces and the story behind the “famous Public House”.
- Pre-recorded audio tour created by a London venue-to-venue talk by London Historian
- A guided visit to the City of London Gin Distillery and a Gin at their amazing cocktail bar
- Finally, The London Distillery Expert will take you through a 4-flight gin tasting – with more expert gin-formation.
- You will experience some of the finest Gin hostelries in the capital.
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available everyday, year round. Please cancel the booking at least 24 hours prior. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
The meeting point is Leicester Square Underground Station. The tour will run at 5:30pm or 8pm.
- Dress Code
Please wear comfortable shoes and bring the confirmation information on the day.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.