Stone Carving or Wood Carving Two Day Workshop for One
Keen to master a new craft? Select a practical, two-day workshop and nurture a new and exciting talent in Staffordshire. Interact with a creative course and learn the art of woodwork or sculpting. Be taught traditional techniques and create a stunning masterpiece to display at home. Led by either Geraint Lloyd, a qualified teacher and craftsman, or Miranda Wakeman, a talented sculptor and experienced tutor, both classes are expertly guided with support at each part of the process. Work at a comfortable pace on a range of projects and create a magnificent, finished result with an impressive piece of art to showcase all the hard work and success. Treat an artistic beginner to an exciting introduction to one of these enjoyable crafts.
- Discover a talent for stone carving or wood carving with a two-day workshop for one
- Develop traditional skills with guidance and demonstrations from the professionals
- Craft a beautiful stone carving or carve a relief in lime wood
- Be taught by a professional – either the experienced sculptor, Miranda Wakeman or master craftsman, Geraint Lloyd
- All tools and materials will be included
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on selected dates each month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Each day will run from 10am–4pm.