Nordic Walking Experience and Two Night Stay at The Lodge B&B for Two People
Nordic walking combines cardiovascular exercise with a vigorous muscle workout for your shoulders, arms, core and legs. Learn how to Nordic walk on a two-night break in Staffordshire. Be welcomed in with open arms and fluffy scones with cream and jam at the cosy Lodge B&B. On the second day of the stay, take part in the Nordic Walking UK (NWUK) Power of Poles Induction session to learn how to select the right kind of poles, as well as how to get the correct movement and technique. Enjoy a delicious sandwich lunch at the local farm shop and then make the most of some free time with a little exploration. Day three will see the group walking through the beautiful Cannock Chase Forest. This is a great way to test out newfound Nordic walking skills!
- Enjoy a two-night stay and Nordic walking experience for two people
- Tuck into a full English breakfast on both mornings and freshly baked scones with tea or coffee on arrival
- Day one includes a welcome orientation meeting
- Day two includes a Nordic Walking UK (NWUK) Power of Poles Induction session, leading to the award of a NWUK FREEDOM Passport
- Tuck into a delicious sandwich from the local farm shop on day two
- Day three sees the group Nordic walking through the beautiful Cannock Chase District
- Enjoy homemade cake with tea or coffee on departure
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Friday–Sunday in May and July–October. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 14 years with the accompaniment of a parent or legal guardian (18 years+). To participate in this activity, guests must be fit enough to walk 4–5 miles. A medical questionnaire will be administered prior to arrival via the Nordic Walking UK website.