Bournemouth Beer Tasting Break for Two
Known for its pretty coastal views and cheerful seaside vibes, Bournemouth's intoxicating mix of sun, sea and sand makes it the ideal location for a chilled beer tasting break. Vsit the Brewhouse and Kitchen, try eight beers hand-picked by the in-house expert and learn about their unique flavours. With a microbrewery on-site, visitors witness the creation of several craft beers and gain a glimpse into the brewing journey. Once over, relax at the Cottonwood Boutique Hotel - one of the most romantic gems of the south coast. Stay in an ensuite double or twin room, each with superb amenities including free Wi-Fi. The hotel also features a chic bar and outdoor terrace. Choose which experience to do first or enjoy them on different days.
- Visit the pretty coastal resort of Bournemouth and learn how to make beer at the stylish Brewhouse and Kitchen
- Sample eight brews and enjoy a delicious burger meal
- Relax in the evening at The Cottonwood Boutique Hotel
- Indulge in a delicious breakfast in the morning
- Choose which experience to do first or enjoy them on different days
- Availability Description
Thursday and Friday (subject to availability).
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome.
Check in after 2pm and check out before 11am. Beer tasting sessions take place at 2pm and 5pm and last two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the brewery session with up to eight other beer enthusiasts.
- Other Info
Free parking is available at the hotel to all guests. The experience takes place at two venues, which are a 20 minute walk away.