Stalls or Dress Circle Theatre Show with Meal at Gordon Ramsay's Heddon Street Kitchen
Head to Gordon Ramsay's stylish Heddon Street Kitchen and dine on fabulous food in sophisticated surroundings. Tuck into a three-course meal, taken from a delicious seasonal set menu freshly prepared in the theatrical open kitchen. Exclusive to Red Letter Days, choose from a range of tasty European dishes and enjoy a cocktail each, created by an expert mixologist. Next, or on a different day, settle into your theatre seats and enjoy the perfect evening out in London. Experience a top West End theatre show from a selection including Thriller Live, Wicked, The Play That Goes Wrong, The Woman in Black, Witness for Prosecution or Everybody's Talking about Jamie. Choose which experience to do first or enjoy them on different days.
- Savour a three-course lunch or dinner in the West End at Gordon Ramsay's Heddon Street Kitchen
- Enjoy two top price seats to a West End theatre show from
- Exclusive to Red Letter Days!
- Choose which experience to do first or enjoy them on different days
- Availability Description
Available shows currently include: The Play That Goes Wrong, The Mousetrap, Everybody's Talking About Jamie, The Woman in Black, Thriller Live, Wicked, Witness for the Prosecution, The Prince of Egypt (from 2nd March 2020), Waitress and The Starry Messenger. Performances are available for selected midweek and weekend evenings and matinees, depending on show and subject to availability. Excludes public, bank and school holidays. Dinner is not available 1st November - early January.
- Participant Guidelines
Theatre minimum age varies from 5 - 12 and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Theatres can accommodate limited wheelchair users in specific areas. Heddon Street Kitchen welcomes guests over 18 and offers full disabled access.
Lunch or dinner are served between 12pm - 6pm Sunday to Friday. Expect to be at Heddon Street Kitchen for two hours. Evening shows start between 7.30pm to 8pm and end at 10 - 10.30pm, matinee shows around 3pm.
- Dress Code
Casual wear is requested please for Heddon Street Kitchen.
- Other Info
Tickets are held at the theatre's pre-paid box office for collection half an hour before the show begins. A discretional 12.5 per cent service charge will be added to your bill on the day. Any additional food and beverage items ordered will be charged.
- Apollo Theatre - Central London (London)
- Apollo Victoria - Central London (London)
- Duchess Theatre - Central London (London)
- Fortune Theatre - Central London (London)
- Lambeth - Central London (London)
- Lyric Theatre - Central London (London)
- Savoy Theatre - Central London (London)
- West End - Central London (London)