Two Night Camping Pod Break for Two in Worcestershire
Looking for a glamping break in Worcestershire? Set at the foot of the rolling Malvern Hills, this small, friendly glampsite offers all the peace of the great outdoors while providing campers with a real home away from home. Spend two nights under the stars in a five star camping pod, complete with a kettle, mini fridge and flat screen TV with DVD player and a covered porch with porch light - ideal for enjoying those long summer evenings. The campsite boasts panoramic views of the spectacular Worcestershire countryside, excellent washing and showering facilities and as the camping pods stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer, you can enjoy this wonderful glamping experience all year round.
- Two nights at one of Worcestershire's most welcoming glampsites
- Spend two nights at the foot of the rolling Malvern Hills
- Stay in a five-star camping pod with a kettle, mini fridge, TV and porch
- The very best way to get back to nature
- Availability Description
Sunday-Thursday in April-October, week-round November-March
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over. Well behaved dogs are welcome at a charge; the venue must be notified in advance.
Check in between 4pm and 6pm. Check out by 11am.
- Other Info
Please bring along bedding (or sleeping bags), pillows, plates, mugs and cutlery.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe