Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at The Ryebeck
For a quintessentially British treat, succumb to the beckoning arms of the Lake District for a sparkling afternoon tea for two. From a spacious terrace restaurant in a green clearing, look out over Lake Windermere and the breathtaking landscape that surrounds her. Tuck into a sumptuous spread of sandwiches, cakes, fruit, yoghurt and fresh scones with dollops of cream and jam. Indulge that sweet tooth with coffee and walnut cake, lemon drizzle and other pretty delicacies. Then there are the teas and infusions: choose from a large selection to complement the treats. To top it all off, raise a toast with a glass of prosecco each. There's nothing like a few bubbles amid epic scenery to ignite celebration mode.
- Celebrate life's finer things with an afternoon tea that includes cakes and scones
- Make it extra special with a glass of prosecco each
- Drink in views of stunning Lake Windermere
- Relax in the spacious terrace restaurant or comfy lounge
- An ever so British pastime
- Availability Description
Seven days a week, subject to availability. Excludes Christmas and New Year periods.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 and over are welcome.
Afternoon Tea is served every day of the week from 3pm until 5pm. Expect to spend up to three hours at the venue.