Sussex Breweries Coach Tour with Lunch and Beer Tasting
For those who like their beer with a helping of adventure, the Great British Brewery Tour is sure to delight. Visit acclaimed venues including Bedlam Brewery and Hepworth Brewery. From Brighton, be transported into the idyllic Sussex countryside, stopping at the first brewery. The head brewer leads a full tour and shows how Sussex beer is produced. Best of all, there's a wide range of beers to taste and compare. Next stop: a country pub for a gut-busting lunch, a great chance to get to know the rest of the group. Head to the second brewery for another delectable tasting session and impress the head brewer with all that previously-gleaned knowledge! The tour ends with a dropoff back in Brighton. Ale aficionados will relish this comprehensive tour.
- A comprehensive beer tour in the stunning Sussex countryside
- Visit two local breweries
- Tuck into a hearty pub lunch
- Includes return travel from Brighton
- Availability Description
- Harewood House, Leeds 25th May LS17 9LQ - Grimsthorpe, Linclonshire 15th June PE10 0ND - Margam Park, S. Wales 22nd June SA13 2TJ - Englefield House, Berkshire 29th June RG7 5EN - Chiswick House, W.London 13th July. W4 2RP - Knebworth, Herts, 20th July. SG1 2AX - Westonbirt, Gloucestershire, 10th Aug. GL8 8QG - Stonyhurst, Lancs 24th Aug. BB7 9PT - Floors, Scottish Borders 14th Sept TD5 7SF - Arley, Cheshire 21st Sept CW9 6NA - Stonyhurst, Lancs 14th Dec Xmas Event BB7 9PT
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 and over are welcome.
The tour lasts six to seven hours in total, leaving Brighton Station in the morning and returning early evening. Please note that times may vary slightly on specific dates.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 14 ale fans share this experience.
- Dress Code
Please wear casual, neat attire. Please note that fancy dress is not permitted. As ground conditions may be slippery, please wear appropriate footwear.
- Other Info
At each location there is the chance to purchase beer to take home. Once a month on a Saturday.