Sussex Vineyards Coach Tour with Lunch and Wine Tasting for Two
Be treated to a day of English wine tasting in the sublime Sussex countryside. Board the coach at Brighton Station and be whisked away to one of the country's leading vineyards, which may include Bluebell or Ridgeview. Take a walk amongst the vines and receive a tour of the winery, before enjoying a tutored tasting of four or more award-winning sparkling wines. Break for lunch at a charming country pub for a tasty ploughman's consisting of fresh seafood, meats, salads, chutneys, breads and cheeses. Onwards, then, to the second vineyard. Enjoy a comprehensive tour and another tasting session. Finish the outing at Sussex's highest viewpoint and ogle at the panoramic view of sea and rolling terrain. A tasty introduction to the county's wine region.
- Set out on a tasty wine tour of Sussex for two
- Explore two local vineyards and enjoy a tasting at each
- Break for a hearty pub lunch
- Coach travel to and from Brighton is included
- Availability Description
- Harewood House, Leeds 25th May LS17 9LQ - Grimsthorpe, Linclonshire 15th June PE10 0ND - Margam Park, S. Wales 22nd June SA13 2TJ - Englefield House, Berkshire 29th June RG7 5EN - Chiswick House, W.London 13th July. W4 2RP - Knebworth, Herts, 20th July. SG1 2AX - Westonbirt, Gloucestershire, 10th Aug. GL8 8QG - Stonyhurst, Lancs 24th Aug. BB7 9PT - Floors, Scottish Borders 14th Sept TD5 7SF - Arley, Cheshire 21st Sept CW9 6NA - Stonyhurst, Lancs 14th Dec Xmas Event BB7 9PT
- Participant Guidelines
As this experience involves alcohol, the minimum age limit is 18.
The tour lasts six to seven hours in total, leaving Brighton Station in the morning and returning early evening. Please note that times may vary slightly on specific dates.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is shared between a maximum of 14 vino enthusiasts.
- Dress Code
Please dress in casual, neat attire. Fancy dress is not permitted. These are working farms and ground conditions may be slippery. Please wear appropriate footwear.
- Other Info
At each location there is the chance to purchase wine to take home.