Boutique Escape for Two at Townhouse Hotel Manchester
Situated in the heart of Manchester's lively city centre, the charming Townhouse Hotel boasts centuries worth of history, originally serving as a cotton warehouse during the industrial revolution. Much like Manchester itself, the Grade II listed building seamlessly blends historic character with contemporary style, making for a trendy haven to enjoy a short break in the city. Those looking to soak up some culture can find landmarks such as Manchester Opera House, Art Gallery and plenty of shopping just a stone's throw away from the hotel. Spend a comfortable night in one of the hotels 85 spacious bedrooms, equipped with plush furnishings and an en-suite bathroom, and wake up to a delicious cooked breakfast.
- Enjoy a short stay in the heart of Manchester's vibrant city centre
- Spend the night in a comfortable en-suite bedroom
- Wake up to a tasty cooked breakfast
- Explore local attractions, such as Manchester Opera House and Art Gallery
- Availability Description
Available from Sunday to Friday (subject to availability), excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day and Easter.
Stay at the hotel for one night. Check in from 3pm and check out by 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe