Tea Blending and Mixology Workshop for Two at Bluebird Tea Co, Brighton
This tea blending and mixology workshop at the Bluebird Tea Co. shop in Brighton is perfect for two lovers of the nation's favourite drink! Bluebird are the holders of 28 Great Taste Awards making it the ideal spot to learn about tasting and blending teas and finding out how teas are made as well as how best to enjoy tea and its unique health benefits. Start with a traditional tasting session which teaches you both about different teas and blending herbs. After the tasting, an expert tea mixologist will assist you in each designing, naming, packing and creating personalised tea blends to take home. For an extra treat, sip on unlimited tea cocktails and both enjoy a chance to get hands on and mix your favourite flavours at the tea cocktail bar.
- Enjoy a tea tasting, blending and mixology workshop for two at Bluebird Tea Co. in Brighton
- Both learn about different teas and how to pick out flavours
- Each create your very own blends to enjoy at home
- Sip on unlimited tea cocktails throughout the evening
- At the end of the class, receive 10% off any purchases of Bluebird teas
- Availability Description
Takes place on various dates each month, although usually on Fridays.
- Participant Guidelines
The minimum age is 12 but any participant under 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult. The venue welcomes disabled visitors and offers full wheelchair access, please advise at the time of booking.
The experience starts at 6.30pm and lasts two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the experience with up to 10 tea lovers.