Tea Blending and Mixology Workshop for Two at Bluebird Tea Co, Bristol
This chance to take part in an exciting tea blending and mixology workshop is the perfect treat for two tea lovers! Head to the Bluebird Tea Co. in Bristol, holders of 28 Great Taste Awards and spend an evening discovering how to taste and blend teas, how teas are made, how best to enjoy tea and the unique health benefits of tea. Begin with a traditional tasting session which teaches you both about different teas and blending herbs. After the tasting, an expert tea mixologist will assist you both in designing, naming, packing and creating personalised tea blends to take home. For an extra treat, sip on unlimited tea cocktails and both have a chance to get hands on and mix your favourite flavours at the tea cocktail bar.
- Enjoy two tea tasting, blending and mixology workshop at Bluebird Tea Co. in Bristol
- Both discover different teas and how to pick out flavours
- Create your very own tea blends to enjoy at home
- Sip on unlimited tea cocktails throughout the evening
- At the end of the class, receive 10% off any purchases of Bluebird teas
- Availability Description
Takes place on various dates each month, although usually on Fridays.
- Participant Guidelines
The minimum age is 12 but any participant under 16 must be accompanied by a participating adult. The venue welcomes disabled visitors and offers full wheelchair access, please advise at the time of booking.
The experience starts at 6.30pm and lasts two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the experience with up to 10 tea lovers.